Thank you for investigating the advertising opportunities with us.
Our audience and REALTOR members who frequent the site constitute some of the most unique and discriminating viewers on the Internet. In a recent survey, we polled a majority of our members and the summary below represents their responses.
- The majority of luxury home buyers are aged 40-50 (48%) or 50-65 (44%). These affluent buyers are what many market experts describe as the "Baby Boomer" market.
- Virtually all affluent households consist of a married couple, with roughly half this group having children inside or outside of the home.
- The typical luxury home buyer makes a large cash investment in their home purchase - on average over 33 percent. This compares to the median down payment of all buyers of just over 9 percent.
- By far, the vast majority of luxury home buyers active in the market today are best described as "New Money" (89%).
- 61 percent consider their most effect marketing technique to be social networking.
- 94 percent provide or recommend staging services to their clients.
- 57 percent hire a professional photographer, while 47 percent use a rendering, drawing or architectural elevation to market their listings.
- 77 percent utilize a website to market themselves and their listings and 21 percent build a specific website for each of their listings.
- 81 percent offer virtual tours of their luxury home listings.